My fabulous sister-in-law, Lara, tagged me today. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what that means, but I'm pretty sure it involves copying the little survey she did and then tagging other people to do the same!
(that's Lara and me at my wedding)
1. Had an 8-hour long research class.
2. Met my hubs for lunch, always the highlight of my day
3. Wandered through the street fair on the U of O Campus. Puzzled about shady vendor booths, dozens of them all appearing to sell the same scarves and caps. Successfully resisted funnel cakes and kettle corn
4. Had leftovers from last night's "Break Fast" for breakfast...YUM!
To Do (tomorrow):
1. Take Ollie for a long walk
2. Make a big batch of Challah dough from my bread book
3. Laundry! Our house looks like an earthquake struck...I need to zen-ify for the sake of my mental health.
4. Eagerly await Andy's arrival (he's going up to Portland tonight for a Jiu Jitsu tournament in the a.m.)
1. My MacBook. It's pretty much always open on my lap. We even have his & hers black & white ones. I'm addicted to Google Reader, Facebook, and lately, Twitter.
3. Carbs, any and all of them.
4. I can't believe I'm about to admit this publicly on the internet...but I've recently become quite addicted to the Hills. I'm so horrified with myself, but I can't stop!! Ahhhh!
1. Wendy (um you don't have to do this, your wedding's in 2 WEEKS!!!)
4. and You! (see below)
So... Wendy is my only friend with a blog. I feel funny tagging people I don't know, even though I read and love the blogs of dozens of strangers. If you read this and we haven't "met," I'd love love love it if you'd take a quick second to post a comment here or shoot me a message so I know you're out there and, at the very least, I can follow your blog too!
Please do this to spare me the humiliation of not having anyone to tag next time around :)
I had to sneak a picture in here. Oliver has an oven mitt fetish (he loves to take them from the kitchen and munch on them). I replaced our old ones recently since he had chewed a giant hole in one. Since he's so lovable, I gave him the old ones.... he's in doggie heaven!